Art Direction and creation of branded advertising campaign.
As part of the Creative Services team at Woodbine Entertainment Group, I art directed and designed the branding visuals for a subsidiary property – Turf Lounge in downtown Toronto, ON.
The collection of advertisements evolved around both photography and created branding visuals that intermixed the elegant fine dining experience with investment metaphors familiar to the predominant Bay Street clientele.
A set of four distinct themes were used in marketing promotional materials throughout the GTA including back-lit posters in the PATH and print advertisements in magazines and newspapers.
- art direction of photography shoot on-site with prepared menu items and other Turf Lounge related materials
- post shoot photo correction and editing with Adobe Photoshop
- graphic creation of ticket and beverage photo composites with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- refreshed of brand identity with new colour theme and copy directly reflected with each of the four (4) campaign concepts
- creation of ad layout of various sizes for newspapers, programs, posters and large format printing with Adobe InDesign & Adobe Acrobat