Curraghmore Farm is a family owned and family run nursery for Thoroughbred mares and their foals. I had previously designed their initial website years ago and they were now ready to redesign the website to be responsive and mobile friendly and appeal to a new clientele.
The new design was much cleaner and minimalistic to allow the photos by Dave Landry to offer stronger impact in supporting the messaging of each section. Photo galleries were also used more extensively to feature the unique elements and guests the farm hosted over the years.
As part of the relaunch, the Curraghmore owners also elected to have a contest to help draw interest with the new site and attract new clientele. I helped design a Mailchimp campaign that was sent to a select list of key contacts in the industry as prepared by the client.
Social media integration was one more element added with the addition of a Facebook page.
- designing the interface and layout in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- integrating and customizing final design into WordPress content management system
- developing custom CSS, PHP and HTML
- addition and customization of WordPress plugins
- addition of photography galleries and custom content throughout site
- created a custom Facebook page
- created a Mailchimp contest campaign for launch
- added Google SEO optimization throughout site
Email campaign consisted of a customized Mailchimp email and an integrated subscription page. This allowed easy tracking of new subscribers who would then be automatically enrolled into the contest.