Racing Program Covers
Designed the theme to carry across multiple racing program covers for Woodbine and Mohawk racetracks.
Created the graphic design theme across the yearly racing programs for each racing season at Woodbine & Mohawk Racetracks. The Art Direction included varied coloured themes to help customers easily identify the racing breed and times on the back cover calendar of each program.
In 2011, the art direction for both Standardbred and Thoroughbred horse racing expanded on using colours to differentiate each breed across other marketing materials, such as the Z-cards, and other racing related marketing material to create a cohesive visual communication to the racing fans.
- conceptualized and designed graphics, layout, iconography and typography
- specified unique colour coding to differentiate each racing breed and track
- designed calendar and colour theme for racing times held during day, night and special events
- sourced and edited photos for size, colour, removal of artifacts and addition of graphical elements
- prepared multiple versions for each type of racing at Woodbine and Mohawk racetracks