SICK Army Gear is self described as “promoting positivity, motivation, Random acts of Kindness, Global Happiness, Beautiful Love 4 All.”
Designed an unique brand identity with the goal of generating a global audience supported by inspirational merchandise and spreading their supportive message through the website and social media networks.
The website design was an extension of the branding strategy for Sick Army Gear and focused on developing a modern and social network integrated online presence which also allows to sell products and generate support for future charitable events.
- designing the interface and layout in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- integrating and customizing final design into WordPress template
- developing custom CSS, PHP and HTML
- integration of Cart66 plugin ecommerce solution into WordPress
- integration and design of Facebook and Twitter
- addition of SEO optimization
- logo and brand identity
- branding taglines associated with variety of products
- secondary branding ‘tattoo’ logo for specialty items
As part of the women’s line of SICK Army Gear apparel I designed and art directed a graphical logo based on the theme “SOUL-dier of Positivity”.
The design was to convey the message of positivity while maintaining the SICK Army Gear brand by incorporating the ‘logo cross’ located within the abstract heart and also a key element along the shoulder with an abstract flame. The concepts of the heart and flame carried through the idea of positivity through love and passion with a modern, stylistic approach.
The design focused toward a female audience and was generated initially in two (2) combinations – white apparel with pink graphics and black apparel with purple graphics.
- conceptualized and designed graphical logo and typography
- illustrated main graphics and elements to share the essence of the main brand identity
- designed clothing merchandise graphic placement and colour themes
Arial | 300 Weight
Inherited From General Font
Oswald | 300 Weight | UPPERCASE
Oswald | 400 Weight | UPPERCASE
Pantone 526 C
67, 98, 5, 1
101, 51, 135
Pantone Black C
75, 68, 67, 90
0, 0, 0
Pantone 212 CVC
0, 83, 5, 0
213, 82, 148
View individual pages of SickArmyGear.com website design.
Various examples of branded merchandise with variations of the Sick Army Gear logo and campaign tag lines.